Timber cladding provides a highly attractive and durable external finish which is renewable, reusable, biodegradable and contains minimal embodied energy.
Beford Timber Supplies have extensive experience in advising clients on material selection and careful detailing, which are key to ensuring that every project looks fantastic and meets its performance objectives.
From our stock we supply cladding to each client’s unique specification, with a wide range of customisation options including: species, profile, treatment, size and grade.
The following are available from stock:
- Thin (2pcs ex 25mm thick) – Available green or brown in 150mm width
- Thick (2pcs ex 32mm thick) – Available in untreated, green, brown in 175mm and 200mm width
- We offer the thick featheredge boards as a black stained finish, this is becoming an increasingly popular product. We have the capabilities of matching any colour of stain if a RAL number is given.
- Shiplap – EX 16 x 125mm, Ex 19 x 125 (19mm available treated green)
- PTGV – Ex 13 x 100mm (internal use only), Ex 19 x 100mm, Ex 19 x 125mm, Ex 25 x 125mm (double sided board)
- Loglap – Ex 22 x 100mm
- PTGV – Ex 19 x 150mm
- Other profiles of Cedar cladding are available to order
We can source other quality softwood and hardwood cladding to order, which is available in featheredge, waney edge and square edge
For more information or if you have a question be sure to give one of us a call or fill out our contact form now! You can contact our Bedford branch by calling 01234 844060 or St Neots by calling 01480 354378.